NOTHING. nm This is worthless, unimportant thing.
Wait 4:33.
count on the fingers,
The minutes, the miles and years separate us Who
my love.
Games fantasies
I lost control.
Err,
At this moment this moment
Precis.
Your Fingers m'asphyxient
And I dance the last waltz
on your cock. Not
Winter has taken everything.
He took my heart All this
All this
But it will not take my desire
scavenger. My desire to
sad girl
I wrapped in a black ribbon tape to
blood
I will supply with 13 cm heels
is not put hoods
Love is death. Take my arm
And draw me a hope.
count on the fingers,
The minutes, the miles and years separate us Who
my love.
Games fantasies
I lost control.
Err,
At this moment this moment
Precis.
Your Fingers m'asphyxient
And I dance the last waltz
on your cock. Not
Winter has taken everything.
He took my heart All this
All this
But it will not take my desire
scavenger. My desire to
sad girl
I wrapped in a black ribbon tape to
blood
I will supply with 13 cm heels
is not put hoods
Love is death. Take my arm
And draw me a hope.
0 comments:
Post a Comment